27 nov. 2013

Tidsfördriv...

Hade inget att göra en av mina sömnlösa nätter så underhöll mig med att göra en lista... roligt för mig iaf hah!
  • My crushs name is: D...
  •  I was born in: Örnsköldsvik, Sverige
  •  I am really: Förvirrad 
  •  My eye color is: blå
  • My shoe size is: 36-37
  • My ring size is: måste kolla upp det...
  • My height is: 1.64 (?)
  • Last book you read: Tyskungar - Camilla Läckberg
  • My bed is: lagom!!
  • My pet: damråttor?
  • My best friend: var D.E
  • Marriage is: Underbar
  •  How many cousins do you have? 6 +1 kusin barn.
  •  Are your parents divorced? Nope
  •  Are you taller than your mom? jaaa :')
  •  Do you play an instrument? Lite piano
  •  What did you do yesterday? missade bussen...

    [ I Believe In ]
  • : Love at first sight: nej. 
  •  Luck: ja
  • Fate: oftast
  • Yourself: Nej
  • Aliens: Nej
  •  Heaven: Ja
  • Hell: Nej, "hell doesnt exist and all the deamonds are here"
  •  God: yes
  •  Horoscopes: näe men brukar följa dom ändå.
  • Soul mates: Ja
  •  Ghosts: hmm egentlige inte..
  • Gay Marriage: absolut!
  •  War: Nej, nej nej
  • Magic: jag vill tro!

  • [ This or That ]
  • Hugs or Kisses:
  • Drunk or High: 
  •  Phone or Online
  •  Red heads or Black haired: 
  •  Blondes or Brunettes: 
  • Hot or cold
  •  Summer or winter: 
  • Autumn or Spring
  •  Chocolate or vanilla: 
  • Night or Day: 
  •  Oranges or Apples: 
  • Curly or Straight hair: 
  • McDonalds or Burger King:
  • White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: 
  • Mac or PC: 
  •  Flip flops or high heals: 
  •  Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor: 
  •  Coke or Pepsi:
  •  Burried or cremated: 
  • Singing or Dancing: 
  • Small town or Big city
  • Manicure or Pedicure: 
  • Your Birthday or Christmas: 
  • Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: 
  •  Chocolate or Flowers: 
  • Disney or Six Flags: 

  • [ Here's What I Think About ]
  • War: Onödigt
  •  George Bush: trevlig kuse
  • Gay Marriage: Gr8!
  • Abortion: Helt okej, bättre än att det ska hamna på gatan, slängas, elaka fosterföräldrar. Helt ärligt världen är redan överbefolkad. 
  • My Neighbors: Är helt ok!
  • Gas Prices: svinlade
  • Designer Clothes: Dyrt.. men snyggt!
  •  The future: Oviss
  • [ MISC ]
  •  Who makes you laugh the most: Elaine & Siri
  • Something I will really miss when I leave home is: Min säng
  •  The last movie I saw: Last man standing
  • The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: 1 mars!!
  •  The thing im not looking forward to: prov, inlämningar
  • People call me: Fia
  • The first person i talked to today was: Elaine
  • First time you had a crush: hela fyran, femman o sexan :') 
  •  Tomorrow: Skola, :'(
  • Next Summer: Hoppas jag att jag mår bra..
  • The person that makes me cry the most is   D
  • People that make you happy: Elaine, Siri, virre
  •  Last time I cried: idag, varje dag. 
  •  My friends are: Elaine & Siri, och Andy såklart.
  • My School: Nordvik
  •  I lose all respect for people who: sårar
  • The movie I cried at was: war horse
  •  Your hair color is: råttfärgat
  • TV shows you watch: PLL, ravenswood ( GW, New Girl, Mentalist)
  •  Favorite web site: TUMBLR/weheartit
  •  Your dream vacation: åka till fjällen köra skoter hela dagarna lång
  • The worst pain I was ever in was: sårad, hjärtkrossad
  •  My room: är ful
  • Where would you like to be: Hos mitt hjärta
  • Do you want children: Ja tro de
  •  Ever been in love: JA jag är
  •  One thing that makes you feel great is: komplimanger i guess
  • One person that you wish you could see right now D
  • Do you have a 5 year plan: Nej varför?
  •  Have you made a list of things to do before you die: absolutLast person I got mad at: en på skolan.
  •  I would like to move to: egen lägenhe med personen jag älskar.
  •  I wish I was a professional: psykolog elr. tankeläsare.

listan kommer härifrån

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hej, vad kul att du kommenterar, länka gärna din blogg/instagram/weheartit/tumblr så går jag in och kikar, och kanske lämnar en kommentar själv.
kram ♥